On April 6, 2021, the Ministry of transport announced the notice on the issuance of the first batch of transport standardization plan in 2021, which is mainly composed of the transport departments (bureaus and committees) of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the central government, Xinjiang production and Construction Corps, the State Railway Administration, Civil Aviation Administration of China, the State Post Office, COSCO Shipping, China Merchants Bureau, China Communications Construction Group Jiatong Transport Professional Standardization Technical Committee, Metrology Technical Committee, the Ministry of social organizations, the Ministry of units, the Ministry of departments and bureaus to implement. Today, let's mainly take a look at several projects related to special purpose vehicles.
Transportation standardization plan in 2021
This batch of transportation standard plan includes two parts, one is the industry standard and metrological verification regulation plan project, the other is the national standard plan project. The following items are related to special vehicles:
Related contents of bus operation vehicles
1. Specification of customized service for road passenger transport: to formulate the basic requirements for operators, network platforms, passenger vehicles, drivers and stops of customized service for road passenger transport, as well as the service requirements for vehicle operation, safety management, service guarantee, service quality evaluation and complaint handling.
2. Technical requirements for electronic rear-view mirror system of operating vehicles: it is proposed to specify the composition, technical requirements, installation requirements, intended use, operability, functional safety and other requirements of the electronic rear-view mirror system of operating vehicles, which is applicable to the electronic rear-view mirror system installed on M and n types of operating vehicles. The deadline for the completion of this regulation is 18 months. The main drafting units are BAIC Foton Motor Co., Ltd., OUHUI bus branch, China First Automobile Group Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd.
Related contents of intelligent transport vehicle
3. Bus type test procedure: the current standard specifies the requirements, test items and test methods of bus type test for new products. It is suitable for M2 and M3 passenger cars. Main revision contents: expanding the requirements, test items and test methods of type approval test for new hybrid electric bus products. The main technical contents include performance test (sliding performance, dynamic performance, braking performance, economic performance, ride comfort, rain proof and sealing performance), performance retest, reliability test, compliance judgment and other requirements. The completion period is 18 months, and the main drafting units are Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd., bus branch of China highway society, etc.
4. Cooperative intelligent transportation system application set part 1: Vehicle assisted driving application set: it is proposed to specify the terms, definitions and data interaction requirements of typical applications of vehicle assisted application set in cooperative intelligent transportation system, which is suitable for the development of vehicle assisted driving application scenarios based on various communication modes. The completion period is 24 months, and the main drafting units are the Highway Science Research Institute of the Ministry of transport, etc.
5. Cooperative intelligent transportation system application set part 2: Vehicle cooperative driving application set: it is proposed to specify the terms, definitions and data interaction requirements of typical applications of vehicle cooperative driving application set in cooperative intelligent transportation system, which is suitable for the development of vehicle auxiliary driving application scenarios based on various communication modes. The completion period is 24 months, and the main drafting units are the Highway Science Research Institute of the Ministry of transport, etc.
Related contents of RV
6. Residence requirements for resident vehicles: the current standard specifies the functional requirements and safety requirements for residence of resident trailers. It is suitable for the design, production and use of caravans driving on roads. It is not suitable for permanent recreational vehicles, commercial trailers, tent trailers and self-propelled recreational vehicles. Main revision contents: compare the relevant contents with the national standard "technical requirements for caravans" which has been submitted for approval for release, combine with each other, delete and quote the relevant contents, add the relevant safety requirements suitable for China's national conditions, and adjust the relevant living requirements. The completion period is 18 months, and the main drafting units are: Highway Science Research Institute of the Ministry of transport, Hanyang Special Purpose Vehicle Research Institute, Beijing Zhonggong Gaoyuan automobile test Co., Ltd., Shanghai motor vehicle inspection and Certification Technology Research Center Co., Ltd., China Automobile Research Center Co., Ltd., etc.
The above content involves special vehicle types, mainly including passenger cars, RV and other models. I hope these contents can bring help to relevant special vehicle manufacturers.
Scan and share with friends
Please attach the website of this article: https://www.17350.com/news/66005.html
Contact: Sales Department
Add: Quanpu Industrial Park, Liangshan County, Shandong Province